- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This beautiful floor clock features an elegant swan neck pediment accented with decorative rosettes and matching keystone finial support, a turned finial, and crotch-figured mahogany.
- A special cast dial offers elaborate corner spandrels and center disc and an astrological blue moon phase.
- The crotch-figured mahogany continues on the top and bottom corners of the door which features crystal-cut, V-groove, oval glass.
- An illuminated case highlights the brass-finished pendulum and weights that feature a decorative cast pendulum bob and matching weight bands.
- Complementing overlays accent the multi-tiered base which supports reeded columns with turned column caps.
- A high-precision, German-made, cable-driven, triple-chime Concerto movement features three classic chimes: Westminster, Shubert's Ave Maria and Beethoven's Ode to Joy. Hear your choice of chime and strike on the hour, with strikes on the 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 hours.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Locking door for added security.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- 2-year warranty on parts and workmanship.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Batteries Included: No
- Overall Width: 23.000 (inch)
- Overall Height: 86.250 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 14.000 (inch)
- Product Weight: 116.0000 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 28.500 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 18.500 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 91.250 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 135.0000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Weight/Triple/Concerto
- Wood Finish: Windsor Cherry
- Levelers: 4
- Battery Quantity and Size: K-W
- Total Number of Doors: 1
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 200
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 16.070 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 27.840 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 048720-2
- UPC: 020867109487
- Tariff Code: 9105.99
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.